|Early Rates Before Feb 26, 2024
|Late Rates Before March 31, 2024
|On-site After March 31, 2024
* To be eligible for a reduced fee (It is valid until 23:59 on the specified date), one of the following two conditions must be fulfilled.
1- Your affiliation could be listed among the countries with coordination offices of the Turkish Cooperation and Coordination Agency. Please check the following link:
2- If you are a citizen of a country with a GDP per Capita less than 7500 USD. (Please check: https://www.cia.gov/the-world-factbook/)
**Please note that ‘accompanying person fees’ do not include attendance at the scientific, poster, and technical sessions. The fee has been set to the lowest possible value to favor more participation opportunities with enhanced social programs for the companions.
***External Participants (In case The Venue Hotel is fully booked and/or another hotel is preferred without any notification to the hotel management) are required to make an additional payment of 360 Euros (or 120 Euros per day), the rooms at the hotel may run out as they work on first come first served basis! Early booking is strongly advised for accommodation at the Venue Hotel.
Registration fees for Delegates include:
- Admission to all scientific sessions
- Admission to poster and technical exhibition
- Conference materials (badge, delegate bag, final program, and abstract book)
- Coffee breaks
Additional Services at Cost:
- Welcome Reception
- Conference Main Excursion
- Gala Dinner
- Fethiye Bus Terminal – Venue – Fethiye Bus Terminal shuttle transportation. (Shuttle Service will be available between 26 April (from 06:00) and 4 May 2024 (until 12:00 pm)).
***Please note that ‘accompanying person fees’ do not include attendance to the scientific, poster, and technical sessions.
The Conference fee for an accompanying person includes admission to all Conference social events (Welcome Reception, Venue Hotel Social Events, and Main Excursion) but does not include attendance to the scientific, poster, and technical sessions. This fee is intended for spouses, children, friends, and relatives of the attending participants who do not have any connection to the conference sessions.
Explanation for Venue Hotel Reservations:
The rooms will be served on a first come first serve basis, with priority given to our senior delegates. To reserve a room at the Venue Hotel at the conference rates, you are kindly urged to complete your registration. If your arrival is early in the day and you prefer to have access to your room before 26 April 2024, we shall need your travel details well in advance to guarantee immediate access. Likewise, for late departures, reserving additional dates will guarantee your room until you leave the Hotel. If you choose not to reserve, it is possible to store your bags in the hotel for any late check-outs. In case your travel plan is already fixed you can pay the whole accommodation cost together with the registration fee.
Please inform us of your travel plan well in advance as May is the high season for tourism in Ölüdeniz-Fethiye/Muğla.
1- A minimum Stay of Three nights is required at the Venue Hotel; Liberty Lykia Hotel, 5* @ Ölüdeniz-Fethiye/Muğla!
2- External Participants ( wishing to stay beyond the venue hotel) are required to pay daily 120 Euros for access to the hotel facilities with ultra-all-inclusive usage!!
3- Budget accommodation or other types of accommodation is to be booked via the organizers, otherwise the hotel management may either refund the money paid to any other travel agency, or there would be unavoidable problems in the booking of the accommodation!!!
4- Accommodation booking will only be possible after the registration is completed with the required payment accordingly.
Please inform us of your travel plan well in advance as April is the beginning of the high season for Tourism in Ölüdeniz-Fethiye/Muğla.
Registration: Terms and Conditions
- You can take advantage of early registration discounted fees only if both online registrations with payment are complete by 16 February 2024.
- No registration can be assumed as valid without payment.
- The deadline for the Late Registration fee is 31 March 2024.
- If you are entitled to pay a student fee, please remember that you must provide appropriate documentary evidence. STUDENTS should provide a copy of their valid student ID card together with their registration details. Please send all documentary evidence to email@example.com (Dr. Ercan ERTEKİN & Mr. Yunus KOÇ).
- In case you are not able to complete your online registration for some reason, please inform our Registrar, Dr. Ercan ERTEKİN & Mr. Yunus KOÇ via e-mail.
- If you are unable to attend the conference you can cancel your registration, within certain limits and conditions (see the Cancellation Policy terms below).
- Name changes will be allowed no later than 31 March 2024.
- It is the sole responsibility of the registrant to obtain a valid visa before departure from his/her Country.
- The conference organizers accept no responsibility or liability for incidents occurring before during or after conference activities. Registrants should ensure they have adequate insurance.
- The conference organizers collect and store your personal information to process your registration and to include your contact details in icsm2024-icqmt2024 Conference publications.
- Registration and hotel fees will be entitled to a 50% refund of the amount paid (net of bank charges). The deadline to claim a refund is 15 March 2024. Cancellations received after the mentioned deadline will not be eligible for any refund. Only a substitute may be allowed to participate.
- The participant who requested a refund accepted that the costs of all banks and intermediary institutions would be covered by the amount.
- It is planned to put in a process refund payment at the end of the Conference.
Method of Payment
All payments are in Euros (EUR). The euro is the only accepted currency. There are two ways of payment.
- You can pay by bank transfer. Details of SUPERMAG AR-GE bank account are provided at your ICSM web account.
- You can also pay by credit card via a mail-order form (Visa, and MasterCard only).
The bank’s fees for the money transfer must be paid by the sender. If the amount you send is incorrect and not sufficient to cover your registration fee your registration will not be valid. In the Reason for Payment, please write your NAME as well as the Registration ID. Only in this way, it will be possible to match your payment with your registration.
Cash and credit card payments will be also available for on-site payments.
Please click on the links above for online registration. After the mentioned date, only on-site registration will be possible. Please read the registration terms and conditions outlined below before registering.
- On-site registrations will start on 26 April 2024
- You can pay by credit card only (Visa or MasterCard) or by cash (Euro is the only accepted currency).
- We regret to inform you that payments by check are not accepted.